This comprehensive full-day tour travels deep into Denali National Park for the best possible wildlife and Mt. McKinley viewpoints and a host of magnificent vistas Everything about Denali National Park is big: the scenery, the mountains, the incredible beauty and the animals. The Tundra Wilderness Tour is an excellent tour for those who are seeking the opportunity to scout for wildlife such as moose, bear, wolves, caribou, Dall sheep and more. Scenic highlights include the multi-colored cliffs of Polychrome
Pass and, if Denali is ''out,'' astounding views of Mt. McKinley from Stony Hill Overlook.
The fully narrated 53-mile Tundra Wilderness Tour into Denali National Park is lead by a certified naturalist driver/guide who will also provide historical and geographical background of the area. The tour will last approximately seven to eight hours and includes ample photo and rest stops.
A small snack and hot beverage are offered on this Alaska land tour
• 6-8 hour tour; 53 miles one-way into the park
• Tour is on comfortable, upgraded coaches
• Tour stops approximately every 90 minutes for a restroom break
• Wheelchair accessible buses are available on request when you make your reservation, and all stops are wheelchair accessible
• Suggested items to bring: warm clothes, raingear, camera and film or memory card, binoculars and personal medication as necessary
• Smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on tour buses
• If you're traveling with children, please take a moment to review the Alaska Car Seat Laws