8:30 AM (Vancouver Intl Airport)
Tour Time: 10–12 Hours
Hotel Pick–Up (7:15 AM)
Hotel Drop-off (7:15 PM)
1 Pre Night Hotel at the Pacific Gateway Hotel Including Breakfast) Full day Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Adventure
Call for pricing
HIGHLIGHTS + INCLUSIONS:
• Sea to Sky: Scenic touring from Howe Sound into the Coast Mountain Range
• Shannon Falls Park: Towering display of Mother force
• Sea to Sky Gondola Admission: Spend approximately 1.5 hours at the top of Habrich Ridge to enjoy sweeping views of the Howe Sound coastal forest and surrounding mountains.
• Tantalus Glacier Range: Spectacular view of Mount Tantalus Glacier, 2603 metres above the Squamish River (weather permitting)
• Whistler Village: Home base for many 2010 Olympic events, pedestrian village with eclectic shops, artisan cafes, and scenic hiking trails
Traverse from the scenic coastline of Howe Sound fjord to the lush forested peaks of the Coast Mountains. This escape from the city is an ideal way to experience the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver and Whistler. Gaze out over ever-changing landscapes surrounding the Sea to Sky Highway, with a scenic stop at the 335 metre Shannon Falls.
Our next stop is the awe-inspiring Sea to Sky Gondola. After an exciting 10-minute ride to the top of Habrich Ridge, your views change dramatically, rising above the towering canopy of a coastal rainforest and upward above Howe Sound and the neighbouring mountains. Along the way, pass by the quaint town of Squamish. Considered an outdoor paradise, for climbers and backcountry adventurers. Squamish is perfectly positioned at the most north easterly point of the Howe Sound, offering astonishing views of the mountains and water. Continue the journey to Whistler with views of Tantalus Glacier greet passengers en route to Whistler. This pedestrian village is located at the base of world-famous Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains. This world famous ski resort also hosted many 2010 Olympic outdoor sporting events. Spend an afternoon exploring eclectic downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, or relaxing and breathing in the fresh mountain air. Returning to Vancouver, mountains give way to ocean as the coach winds downwards from towering peaks through rugged coastline, to metropolitan cityscapes.